Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Starry-Eyed



In a few hours, it will be April, 2010. APRIL! How is this possible?

Tomorrow heralds the homestretch. Over a month ago, I sat at a cafe in Portland and contemplated my move, my move from Portland to Los Angeles, and my move out of Los Angeles to Phnom Penh. I hugged friends goodbye, cried a little, and moved.

Since then, the peaceful lull has lured me in, made me lazy. While I've set many things in motion this month, there is still much to do in the final weeks. I'm not a long-term planner by nature; I work best under imminent deadlines that require hurried bouts of intense focus. That said, this has been an interesting experience.

I remain optimistic.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I was freezing, absolutely freezing, when I took this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...