Saturday, April 3, 2010

Things I Could Do Without, pt. 1




... but would rather not.

Here's the thing. I have started to pack -- not the mental packing list on perpetual loop in my mind. I have started the physical act of placing clothes in a suitcase. I have started to fold them, to gauge how much room they take up in my suitcase, to feel the burden of their weight, and to take note of what must stay and what must go. I thought this physical act would curb my aesthetic appetite. Certainly, as the final weeks pass, it may help.

For now, however, all that has resulted is more plotting and scheming.

Today: With its promises of woven textiles in bright colors and hardware excess, Cynthia Vincent has caught my eye.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo these are gorgeous! I can totally see why you are tempted even when packing. I need a good pair of (gulp) flats for those days when I need something more walkable... and I love these ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...