Friday, April 30, 2010

The LBC







Yesterday, I wandered into Long Beach, onto East 4th Street and Junipero Avenue, a.k.a. "Retro Row," into vintage stores teeming with buffalo plaid and gingham dresses, into a new-to-me noodle shop where I sipped on lychee jasmine iced tea (what's with me and lychee these days?), into furniture shops boasting of bygone eras, and past the single-screen Art Theatre with its new marquee. And then, I traced Pacific Coast Highway, following its path south, on a clear stretch of road that hugged the ocean.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Also, I've been looking for a beaded belt like that for myself. They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it and it reminded me of these RC belts. The owner said these belts were big in the 60s and 70s; they were sold at Sears and similar places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J
    U
    S
    T

    A
    M
    A
    Z
    I
    N
    G

    P
    O
    S
    T

    M
    E

    L
    I
    K
    E

    Agneta, the swedish one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...