Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mid-week thoughts



When living in Portland, I once tried to walk my cat on a leash.   I was in the process of doing so, when two ladies walked by and struck up a conversation with me.  "I never knew you could walk a cat," one mused.  "Sure, you can," I said," it just takes a little practice."  Immediately after saying that, I looked up to find that my fat orange tabby had lodged himself in the tree next to me, his nails dug deep into a branch. It took all my might to pull him down.

Seeing this picture made me chuckle.

It's Wednesday here, and I am taking tomorrow off.  I'm going to meet a friend for lunch, visit Ethan's classroom in the afternoon, and not entertain a single thought about work until Friday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...