Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspiration



When I was a little girl, my sisters and I, in between spurts of running amok and driving our parents crazy, would take the yards and yards of fabric strewn about (for my grandma's sewing adventures) and prance around the house in makeshift dresses. Mine was always Grecian-inspired, with folds and folds of cascading fabric, which I always imagined was of an aqua-marine hue. The younger me would have approved of that first Electric Feathers dress.

The second dress, that stunning billowy nearly-backless number that teeters on unflattering muumuu, must happen, in some form. Via my Cambodian dressmaker. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. The information on your website is good. looking forward for more postings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...