Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



Tonight:


I am thinking of my mum and grandmother who are traveling in the Philippines at the moment. I miss them.


I am thinking of my dear friends Cherlou and Alex, who just welcomed their first son, Bradley. I hope to meet him someday soon!


I am thinking of baking oatmeal popovers soon.


I am thinking of the holiday this week - the King's Birthday. Ethan and I are flying to Kuala Lumpur in Peninsular Malaysia, then to Brunei Darussalam, where we plan to begin a somewhat hurried (though fun) overland journey to Malaysian Borneo.


I am thinking Vivian the cat has taken over our house. (Her kittens died, which really bummed out Clarisse and me.)


I am thinking this week will be busy -- much wrap up from last week's field visit, a visit from an amazing colleague based out of Bangkok, and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...